November 14, 2021 @ 4:00PM — 7:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
The 2nd Annual Homebrewed Harvest will feature live music, oyster shucking, signature cocktails, and incredible auction items - all to benefit Camp Rise Above's programs for children with serious illnesses, disabilities, and life challenges.
Join us for our biggest fundraising event of the year! Held at The Hall at Holy City Brewing, a beautiful new marsh-front venue, this year's event will be the best yet.
Your all-inclusive ticket price covers:
- Delicious lowcountry cuisine including steamed oysters, lowcountry boil, chili, desserts, and more
- Extensive beverage options such as signature fall cocktails, beer on tap, and wine
- Early access to our online auction, and exclusive access to our live auction on site
- Live music by Dallas Baker & Friends
- Camp-themed surprises throughout the event
- Opportunity to support all campers' access to fun, life-changing camp experiences
The Auction Items
Thank you to our Sponsors for this event!